AIM To Serve trainers are full-time customer service experts who encourage an atmosphere of professionalism.
Trainers maintain compliance with state and local regulations, promote camaraderie among staff members, and build relationships with the community. We’ve evaluated dozens of alcohol awareness programs. Their instructors. Their course materials. Even their students’ results. Aim To Serve’s alcohol awareness training outperforms them in every phase.
As an AIM To Serve trainer, you will have/be able to:
- Provide flexibility to conduct training sessions where and when you need them.
- Substantial savings over online training.
- Earn money by offering your expertise and training services to the industry.
- Create a safer community and work environment by providing guidance for preventing drunk driving, intoxication, and underage sales.
- Be a more appealing job candidate.
- Competitive edge over other trainers by using cutting edge marketing tools provided by abcpermits.com.
Become a trainer
Do you have a passion to train and teach others?
Do you have 5 years in your industry?
Are you ready to start earning an impressive living or supplementing your income?
Simply complete the quick form on this page. One of our team members will connect with you within 24 business hours.